Friday, April 10, 2009

Like Fun only!

Today hanged out with my sec sch clique.
supposed to be a poly outing.
den it soon became a class outing. but because it was too last min.
not many could turn up! but 10 is considered quite good attendance!
Had Hans again...
talk super lots although there were only 4 girls(Jingying joined later)
After hans... walked ard, slacked at marina square
den it soon started to drizzle and we went home!
The funniest person is still Clem,
and the funniest thing he said was...
OKOK! i need to explain the situation.

Some of them wanted to get Yoghurt from frolics which was abt 10mins walk.
so Jinwoon asked If theres any closer one.
Den apparently, there was this typical sell ice cream uncle in bike u know...
(the $1 ice cream) but the uncle was packing alr
So... it went like.
JW:"Is there any closer one?"
Clem:"Yes, got closer one, but CLOSED alr".
AIYA! like tt say like not funny!
But if you were there 100% will laugh(:
Miss them so much!
but had a good time catching up and all!
BUT LIKE TIME IS SO SHORT =(
we're meeting up again 2 weeks from now!(I hope)

In fact for the whole trip Isham and I only kinda stand together in the train.
And it feels great because I dont have to stick to him/he stick to me
all the time! Esp with our friends.
IT TOTALLY DEFEATS THE PURPOSE IF WE DO THAT!
but we're both ok with spending time with our friends(:
and i rather we not go with each other!
u know it's like dating in a clique that kind of thing...
and that doesnt mean we shld always spend time together
because i know isham and i spent/will spend alot of time in private
and meeting up is really really not the time to date and all!
because you lose time with your friends! and like how long do you get to see them=(
I MISS MY FRIENDS MORE! HAHAHA I THINK HE FEELS THE SAME!
so i think that's why we're both cool bout it!
I dont really need his company when i'm with my sec sch friends actually!
we're just like friends on our own! (:
I like that.

LASTLY, I FORGOT THAT WE USED TO BE EX- CLASSMATES!
oh~ 'Isham...

/edited


This must be the sexiest heels you have seeeeeeen!
damn, if only i own something like this!
ok, dream on to be a rich tai tai, go on! LOL
SY introduced to me and I think it's sexy to the max and i hope i can find a replica somewhere!
NO THAT's 95% unlikely! LOL
k heading to bed now!

loves,
shi lin

No comments:

Post a Comment