Sunday, January 31, 2010

Funny Face

Just got back from Chinatown.
I went there with no intention to look for cny goodies.
but i came home with 3 packs!
as expected it was crazily hot and squeezy in the beginning.
but i was thankful that my wedges didn't cause me much a trouble.
was tempted to buy many things but of cus, dearest was there to stop my impulsive buying!
To be serious, this is my first chinatown trip during cny season for going 19 yrs?
I hate crowd sometimes but once in a blue moon is not so bad an experience either.
I got FOOD and only food!
i got taiwanese jelly/muachee(reminds me of enci! haha)
den got cheated or smth, but i was too smart!
nvm la. i'm not at the losing end anyway! haha
in the end it wasn't like cheating, more like i cheat the person! LOL
I like every sunday
because dearest and I get to spend quality time together.
not that the rest are not, but it's different when you dress differently and go out for a date!
I LIKE!
Chinatown!
Tasted my first Koi cafe after much raved by enci, peiyi and co.
heavenly nice. but didn't know i had to choose this choose that.
hahaha! cool =D will go for it again! or is enci treating? hehe no lah!
thanks for the recommendation. I missed it twice in AMK.
News reporter from Bloomberg at Bee Cheng Hiang!
but Lim Chee Guan ba kwa looks more popular as seen from the queue!
it's like you walk a few steps you'll see a few stalls.
Oligopoly?
anw the 'street' was TOO crowded and too hot and too you-name-it
that i can't and i'm lazy to take pictures, so after walking for a LONG TIME!!!
we lepak at this corner! HAHAHA
nice right!
memememe! motocycle?
babe prison break! LOL
self timer!
Me: "I know I'm pretty lah"
Isham: *gives the face above*
hahaha, joke! =D he likes weird poses.
creates the illusion that he's hugging me right!
NO lor, i was beside him! haha nice angle though =D
many lawrence at the center stage, performance or smth?
or isit firecrackers?
looks like 12am scene but no, just lucky there wasn't any cars!
inflatable cai shen! $$$$
* The last 2 pictures of me and isham is not put up here because it's TOO ugly. LOL
i'm munching on macadamia now!
heavenly and addictive!
I LIKE!!
where next wk?
books?

No comments:

Post a Comment