Monday, August 20, 2012

Foolish

I must be foolish then, to think o levels can be a reason/excuse to have a short break with your girlfriend. Haha... Well at least i learnt from it, the hard way. He was a typical guy that changes his attitude aft committing into a relationship. I was taken in by his sweet talking and lies. I laugh at it when i think about it now.

Trust had always been an issue from bc to qilaf and isham? Hahaha
Sometimes i wonder what a person i will be if i werent with isham. 5 years shuo chang bu chang, shuo duan bu duan, to commit 5 years of my youth is really long. Hahahaha i know i have been blogging really negative things recently. When i just started my rls, always hong hong lie lie right, i love my bfbfbfbfbff! Hahaha guess u kinda tone down after awhile. Nonetheless, i am thankful isham always make an effort to make sure i am safe home whenever he can. Though there are nasty days, but he always make an effort to talk things out. Though sometimes i really just hate the way he does things. Hope things will be alll good :)

Anw it has been abt 9 mths since isham's enlistment. They always say/i always heard NS is the time gf will cheat on their bf. either i am too unattractive or me being plain lazy beg to defer, everyday work, gym, home. Where got time to cheat? Lol. I think i hv better things to do than cheating. And why wld i hurt my bf?

No comments:

Post a Comment