Monday, August 13, 2012

The right one?

Guess when God takes something from you, He either have a way to lead you out of it or give you smth else to compensate. I am not born with the happiest complete family i have ever wanted to be in, but i determined to have a family that i never had when i was younger. I will never allow my kids to go through the mental stress ever that i do, having to worry whether there ia enough money for the next. Kids shld grow up taking part time jobs for leisure, for experience, not as a source of income during studies. Well, thats mine. I dont blame my parents for giving me such a hard life because it was probably tough on them too. The only salvage is really my own family... So my point is very simple, no loney, dont give birth. Dont be stupid, give birth and find trouble raising one. End up, neglect her everythinf and blame him/her for rebellious.

Well despite coming from a divorced family, i think it has made me more mature, i make sure i find the right husband. Too many cheating cases around me i feel so ashamed talking abt it, even for married guys that i do respect my whole life. Why destroy a women's life like that. The last thing i wish is for my husband to cheat on me... Note, boyfriend u cheat on me i can prolly find another one but when u are my husband, i have already vowed to be with u my entire life!!! And no cheating does not mean sex! I wld think when you are emotionally attached to someone else and the only reason for u coming home is a mere responsibility as a husband, thats when you know...

No doubt all these adults whom have cheated are great individuals. They love me. But why destroy marriage? Why why why???

Despite dating for close to 5 yrs, i cant help to occasionally question myself id thats the man i want to spend my entire life with? No doubt, we have many plans for the future, but will it be feasible? Will i be happy next time? I guess all these cant be answered until time comes. To be honest, i cant wait to start my own family... Its probably my way of escaping the many things thats happening around me. But... Everything is not in place yet, i have not gotten acca, i have not converted, i am not ready to convert, how to? Will i be happier if i leave home?

Prince charming, are u hearing me?
Isham grew up in a perfect family. That sometimes i wished he was a little more independent. For instance, he always get stressed over making decisions that i deem can be easily decided or rationalisr abit and decide, but to him its a uber big thing hes just stressed over it. Lol maybe thats why its very stressful to be with me.

Dear future hubby, pls love me the whole of my entire life, my heart cant take a break literally and not literally.


No comments:

Post a Comment