Thursday, August 09, 2012

Happy and grateful

Blogging in wee hours happens once in a blue moon, the last time was so long ago i prolly forget to blog. I guess as i age, my memory ages too.

Yesterday i had a great time with mt friends! Steamboat at amanda's place! And thanks for prepping the food and all, had a great time catching up or simply just to see all of us are doing good. Although the whole thinf felt so short but i truly appreciate it. Aft we went k, my first midnight k until 2am. Shiok! Just that my vocals abit cmi ah. Hahaha just very grafeful to have awesome friends with me:)

I cannot be any happier when i received my results at 12pm this morning. Mixed feeling. But i am definitely happy i pass. Dont have to retake! I just met the mark but i guess thats just enough :) this results were an exchange of isham's 3 weeks absence as well ass consistent studying. I hope i can have the same motivation for this sem.

Wish life is abit easier. Just study dont have to worry abt money. Dont have to pay poly fees and current sch fees at the same time, xiong... Education is the only way out of poverty.

Happy 47th birthday,singapore!

No comments:

Post a Comment