Friday, August 24, 2012

Well spent Thursday

Spent my Thursday the way i wanted :) happy!
The only Thursday without lessons. So must treasure!
Anw after work, chionged home and went ahead for my jog despite the doubtful weather.
I think it was my very full lunch that kept my energy level very high.
Most of the time during regular jogs, i struggle after 5km, but ytd it felt like i had 10km to burn.
In fact, though i have done many 10km races, i have never once completed 10km in training.
Its all abt endurance and momentum. Didnt want to reach home too late, so made ot 6km. Been a long time since i clocked 6km, i think the last time was before sundown in May. Felt like my peak is over though. I had energy, just not fast enough but it was very comfortable run.

Did some mat exercise on abs. Den bathed and did some hair treatment and face mask. Wah, i think it has been such a long time since i went into such detail.

The best thing abt today is yay!!!! Its friday!! Enjoy your weekend, readers! :)

I want to go tanning soon. Too fair to my liking... Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment