Saturday, August 18, 2012

ME DAY!

I decided I shld blog today.
Today has been very fulfilling!
went for dental appointment in the morning and was told i will be removing my braces next month :)
actually i was expecting this month, but doc put me back on modules(was previously on powerchains)
anw if u dont know the diff, power chain is the 'coloured rubber that connects', modules are the individual coloured rubber, k i dont know what is a better way to describe, google pls.
removing next mth also means I will be taking out after 1 year 11 months.
how time flies aint it, I also made my last payment for my braces today.
Felt like a burden off my shoulders but i still gotta save to replace my teeth,
maybe going to my dad's friends clinic to check out the price.
nonetheless, very happy i managed to pay off my braces on my own. braces has been smth i always wanted but never had because family couldn't afford, so lucky readers who had or are having braces be very thankful :) also, my dental clinic recently became GST registered, they used to not charge GST,
i suspect this is due to the high turnover which they have to automatically become GST registered, when they started they prolly have not met the criterias, oh well, lucky me i passed my tax, in fact both exams!! :) very happy and very lucky and will continue to work even harder! ok, back to topic, as i was saying i made my last payment today, and they became  GST registered just past Monday, thankful too, cus it means previous payments were not GST included. ie i saved on them!! yippie!!
lucky i started early!

went home to rest awhile, and finally had the luxury of time to look at myself in the mirror, i realised i was aging, i was so afraid i decided to go for a shopping spree to change or to salvage whatever i can, and i must continue!! ok anw i havent done shopping alone for a long time, shopping with dearest is very stressful. spent huge $$, abit regret now but ok la, long long one time! came back home rested for awhile and went for a 5km jog, it has been quite awhile since i last did 5km! nt bad timing considering the traffic lights.

den home and trained the abs, light dinner and EPL NOW!!!!
ok the only regret is not meeting dear and not studying,
dearest is busy so i guess the best thing i can do is really give him some time while i enjoy some ME time.
i will study tmr!!!! was pretty worried when teacher keep emphasizing the importance of some topics and honestly, my last exams i started revision way early... i must find the motivation!!!
JIAYOU EVERYONE!
can't wait for OCT!!  payday next week first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment