Sunday, April 20, 2014

B&J free cone day 8 Apr 14

2 years ago I realled reaching Vivocity with no queue in line,
i went on to read the posters to realise it only starts at 2pm.
mehhhhh
Working adult where got time to queue at 2pm!!
Last year I rmb we gave it a miss due to the long snaking queue...

Super luck this year... maybe cus lunch hour shifted half an hour earlier...
the wait was ok, about 30-40mins, and so many flavours to chooose from
yumzzz!! previously i rmb they only had 5...

anw, guess I am such a predictable person when it comes to ice cream flavours
I have something for caramel/butterscotch/toffee(in order) haha
yes... they are all different :)
So how could I have resisted Triple Caramel Chunk!!
anw this photo really don't do justice, the chunks are hidden, they are like reese buttercups much smaller though but filled with caramel!! :)
I was contemplating btwn this and something chocolatey but i think chocolate quite norm~

Some really old pics from Poly days free cone day, we could queue many many rounds,
firstly because Great World is such a great place!! queue is not as crazy, mostly students
secondly cus WE HAD LOTS OF TIME AFTER SCHOOL LA!! haha
carefree days :) good old days





looking forward to next year's !!!
anw today I also had Mr bean ice cream cus the weather was crazy! perspiring all the way
which is so rare cus I don't sweat that easily...

No comments:

Post a Comment