Monday, April 07, 2014

i don't usually have temper

but i have to say i get pissed off by things.
one does not simply wah lao me for flushing the toilet bowl
although u were using the water to bathe...
lol cus when u try to expres your displeasure, I flushed again...

seriously, morning when i bathe u also on the tap to wash the vegetables to cook what..
don't make it as if being preggie is a huge big deal and everyone shld be giving in to you
and everyone owes you a living,
if the unplanned marriage isn't bad enough, unplanned pregnancy is worse...
do it only if you and your husband are capable to provide for the kid.

anw, the flushing of toilet bowl will only take up 15secs more of your time?
stop complaining and do what is needed...
I don't come home from work sighing everyday...

gosh!!! stop being so whiny!! things won't change even when you complain right?
haha actions do, work harder and they will get recognised.
*pissed mode*

I WILL NEVER TRUST THESE PEOPLE.
Went bk china for 10days swiping the card i supp to my mum
almost $3k of expenses including airfares
he was pleading me cus he said it could be her parent's last breath and what not
end up, mum and I had to fork this out

thats excluding the $ I lent him..
omg scam couple totally...

must run away soon
if not my $ will run faster

No comments:

Post a Comment