Monday, April 21, 2014

Every family has its own problems

sometimes I feel that if I weren't so different, maybe I won't feel so bad, so terrible living here...
If only living with no money didn't matter,
If only I can choose not to care about my loans,
my expenses... Wait till the day I am really out of money and get someone else to help me.
SOMEONE SOMEHOW SOMEWHERE will help me.

Anw, the long weekend was damn fulfilling
firstly i got to catch up with WWE action which I have missed out quite alot,
at least i know who are the frequent wrestlers... haha
secondly, Crime Investigation channel, Nat Geo, Discovery are the best channels!!
interesting documentaries everyday!
but that also meant i didn't study at all >.<
what!!

Today I had virgin Sushi Tei dinner with colleagues XL and Shing.
HAHA no QUEUE!! cus we left on the dot at 6!
Not bad! but i think not worth for the queue if it is soooo long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment