Monday, April 28, 2014

buffet eat like a boss

2 Fridays ago, after i took half a day off for my dental appt.
we headed for cheaper alternative buffet cus....
the one that we wanted to reserve was fully booked :(
no luck, we paid abt $65 for 2 pax at a weekend rate since it was the eve of ph.
we were there just abt when they started the dinner buffet, the food were quite hot from the kitchen
only 1 other couple


definitely not my plate fille with 3/4 fried food...
mine must be at least half seafood! :)
 seafoo corner, salmon sashimi was available later but gets emptied very fast...
refilled every half an hr... haha I LOVE SEAFOOD <3
Sushi corner which I feel quite norm, sushi is not my first few choices when it comes to buffet....
 Fried corner!!
 pizza which tasted quite home-made.
 more fried food Isham who likes all these!! haha
 check out the nasi lemak sushi and the sambal belachan sushi. dint try but isham say was ok...
10/10 for novelty
 my later plate, see what i mean by I LOVE SEAFOOD! HAHAHA
Tom Yam crayfish was quite good! chilli flowercrab was not bad, sauce was good but no meat~
mixed veggies tasted home-cooked,  glutinous rice nice too!! but abit dry, could be due to the steamer
 ICE CREAM!!! i think there were at least 4-5 flavours! only isham can do it like that!! haha but coffee and yam not a very good combi
the free flow drnks also included can drink like coke which was a rare sight.
I had sjora, yumzzz!
on a random day, my colleagues and I were at the atrium and played this game
similar to coca cola happiness machine thingy...
supposed to wave at the camera, suppose someone is inside...
assigned a random task, do it and you'll be rewarded.
you do things like shouting, hug, dance and emotions when you are under stress, got a million $
Saw a few ppl hit jackpot, won themselves craftholic, polaroid camera

free paper for notes >.< 

this week been really fulfilling,
manage to clear bulk of my backlogs...
happy with bonus ^^
save up time!

No comments:

Post a Comment