Saturday, April 05, 2014

goals, spiritual joy

I was on course for the past 2 days.
I've always liked courses that allows me to question myself
my goals, my direction in life...
I am very clear what kind of life I want to lead,
but i think I never got it written, concrete
well, research has shown if u write them down, you are more likely to attain them...
so.. write your goals!!! SMART goals
specific,measurable,attainable,realistic and timely.
like... I WANT TO GET MARRIED BY 26.
ok joke I WANT TO COMPLETE ACCA BY 2015!!!

the trainer also went through maslow's theory, 7 habits of highly effective people
and getting off balance on purpose, alot of thing boils down to
your willingness to change, adapt, take up new things...
always try something harder, you'll find what you can't do well previously, easier...
if you are always doing something in your comfort zone, you will never never improve!

taking the first step this year, 21km @ sundown.
workplans, projects
I hope I can open up a shop/online shop in SG, but no ideas yet
I want to volunteer overseas,
learn spanish in spain/north america
watch wrestling live
be debt free by 50

I have a long long list of goals, they are no longer called wishlist cus they are not really wishes
wishes to me is secretly hoping they will happen without doing anything
goals are the ones you have to work towards to.

I am also going to volunteer in seagames 2015! lifetime experience i should go while i am still young ;)

very very good course, makes me think what i really want in life and how to make it better! (y)

for now i am saving up lots lots lots for reno
and putting some in my investment portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment