Monday, March 17, 2008

hello there, work had been alright i suppose.
the first day i returned, i felt EXTREMELY weird.
it felt as though everything has changed.
but no it hasnt... the people were still the old fun bunch.
Aishah is gone, Adeline is gone, now, we're only left with 3 young promoters.
Ivan,Kelvin and me.
i miss having the company of Aishah and Hida.
and AISHAH!,
i finally got to experience what you've been experiencing the 5 days when i'm not ard.
ha, yes, i do feel like i'm part of them too - a guy!

anw, i dont know whats with me and luck, either that or i'm really a jinx. LOLS.
okay, so for those who know, my new number starts with 9889.
when i came back Uncle Jay wanted me to pck 4 numbers, 0455.
9889 came out 2nd prize on 15th march
i was being blamed from 2 parties because i went to hk, and my mum couldnt buy it,
i was blamed by my grandma because i didnt tell her my number earlier. LOLS.
and then, for uncle jay's, it came out some other number,
which we needed an 8 instead of 0 to get 2nd prize ( 16th march ).
ha, maybe i'm just down with luck.
but thats alright, better luck next time.

while my earphones were plugged, i came across this song,
which reminds me of 1E4, my sec 1 class.
freak, i miss my classmates freaking much.
all the stupid things we've done together.
scoldings, criticism, we got it all through..
and rmb, how we surprised the teachers by topping the level..
i miss those days.
for those taking O's this year,
(if i'm not wrong ) Kevin Lim, Wei Kiat and Leong An.
BEST OF LUCK =D
today aft work i saw chenghao and aaron with samuel seetoh and another guy.
lols. dyed hair lah both of them! ah beng look! hahaha

i ccan start counting dwn to the day i end work.
shit, i have a compulsory camp to go! BA camp! shit!!
so lazy. so i think i wont got for freshmen camp, since it's still within my working period.
i need money, BADLY! =D

back to hk, i miss hk every night.
i mis the coldness, i miss complaining to dearest about how cold hk is.
i miss my hotel, the free shuttle bus i take every morning.
i miss eating all the foooooood!
the next time i go hk, i wanna go clubbing! lols
not alone of cus.
sigh, i would love to go there again.
pics will be uploaded sooooon.

No comments:

Post a Comment