Tuesday, March 25, 2008

today = wonderful!
had adequate sleep ( supposingly ).
i was half awake when i was bombarded with messages and phone calls.
then i slept again till my alarm make noise.
prepared for very long.
head down to queensway to get my rollers repaired.
BUT! shit, each strap cost like 10 bucks. and i have 6 straps.
so i got a new pair of rollers instead. ok, that's my vday present.

after queensway, went to isetan scotts.
interview at HR, they only have vacancy at babies department $6.20 per hr.
aft that will be 6.50. but working hrs only from 3-9.40.
if like that might as well continue sanuk, at least i get paid for my break.
and working hours are long enough, maybe sales would be better at the other side.
so bought swimwear which is on sales.
i hope i get a chance to wear it by smelling bananas and apples everyday.
for those who dont know what i'm talking bout.
SNAPPLE ( the beverage ) states the fact that,
smelling bananas and/or apples can lose weight. LOLS.
weird, but if it's true, no harm taking a few more sniffs before taking a bite on it.

aft isetan, went to suntec ( again )
to find dearest! =D
had bk for dinner.
den got my rollers.
went back, in the bus saw hongchuen and gina.
shocked. slacked awhile before going back home!

my dearest sketched me, roses, flowers & lots more.
YAY. it shall be with me until he's back from camp, which is like long from now.
DARN DARN DARN! i'm gonna miss him like lots.
on the other hand, try to convince myself that time will go fast.
& WE're going on our first ROLLER session! 1st April! =D
HOHOHO!
faster come back ah!!!!!!

tmr i'm going to watch the lions ( as usual ).
if only he will be there with me.
but it's ok. it's all because of me anw, i've got nothing to complain.
i need to get an external battery charger for my pink phone.
it cant detect the charger anymore.
but at least it's working fine.
and then. PAY DAY!!! =D
this month's pay, nothing much i want to get, except GUESS bag.
but i'll wait till it's on sales or smth.
other than that, i only have my bills and expenses to settle =D

Hong Kong Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment