Wednesday, March 05, 2008

leap years @ ps.
popcorn+lemontea+b&j ice cream.
great movie!
we'll meet once every year. LOLS. wth.
after movie. my freaking heels BROKE OFF
and mich, you still owe me a pair.
lols, so got mine instantly @ c&k.
i like my new heels because it's something new for me.
and my man says i look nice in it, so why not.
after that, went to eat at long john. some shrimp meal.
but seriously, the staffs there are always with a smile.
better than some in isetan. although it's suppose to be a more "high class"
it's the smiles that matter! =)
i love to smile, and it feels good when customers smiles back at me.

wanted to go to clarke quay initially. but was getting late and was far.
so we dropped the idea and went back to my place.
slacked for awhile ( actually very long ).
now i'm back at home!
sorry ah, for all the trouble and scoldings.

i'm flying in 6 days time! =)
miss you! =D

tmr gotta work again. but got pay uh. LOLS
but go hk no money alr.
the np enrolment is a mess! so many things to do! LOLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment