Monday, March 10, 2008

hi everyone!
today was a wonderful day! ( ytd i mean ).
work wasnt too bad... time flew pretty fast.
went break with my boyfriend and Aishah.
shy boy. lols. when we came back.
OUR JACKETS GONEEEE!
idea must be from ivan and kelvin.
scare me. it was hidden in a plastic bag, on the highest rack of the shoe boxes.
and there was an arrow on the wall leading to the next jacket. like wth.
so bo liao right. LOLS.

after work, dearest got me food. had ice cream ( yum yum ).
sent me home... slacked awhile.
went home.

wanna thank my boyfriend for being so nice to come down after soccer,
even though i know hes damn tired.
and taking the trouble to put on contact lenses to look good. ( because i said so ).
you know what? i'm going to miss you soooooooo much when i'm off.
but dont worry, we can still communicate everyday online =)
even when i'm still here, i am already missing you...

No comments:

Post a Comment