Thursday, March 20, 2008

i'm done with my March plans.
no camps, just work, and hanging out with my bf and friends.

April and the rest of my poly life will be busy like mad.
tuition, weekend work.
but ok, what i get in return is more money but less time.
i guess i'll get used to it, so yeah. hope everything goes well.

June, PC fair, new lappy! the old one shall go, or maybe rot at home. LOLS.
no la, i think gonna sell or give away.

i feel so proud of myself, i've been working for 4 months without getting any pocket money.
transport on my own ( which alr cost a bomb ).
meals on my own, hp bills on my own and starhub scv i pay half of it.
whao, i feel like an adult now! LOLS.
of cus, i'll earn more next time!!
spent another 500 on hongkong. lols.
now i'm broke.
but ok, money can be earned, so no worries.
after this month, i'll be a lil richer. hohoho.

i kinda dread sch now. dont know why. LOLS

No comments:

Post a Comment