Thursday, March 27, 2008







my boyfriend must be referring to this song.
and i heard it over 987 this afternoon.
and ok, the lyrics are like OH! so familiar!
shit, and i miss him super very much lah!!



see! my boyfriend so fair for the first time. LOLS. kidding!



ok, work today was alright...
boring, no sales, ULTRA SUPER VERY QUIET.

so slack and talk.
2nd day of emptiness without anyone ( actually it's him ) flooding my inbox.
like so effing boring.
and i have to take break on my own, since my friends are in MORNING shift.
like what a way to end my last week of work.

went home at 8, wait for the bus for so LONG!
like half an hour for 154 lor!
AIYEAHHHHHH 154, my everyday bus to np.
so reached home.
my mum still thinks my studies will deterioate
haha. i dun care anymore.
i'll study to prove her wrong.
and to support myself in case i cant find the right husband. LOLS.

like ok, so now i wanna sleep alr.
goodnight everybody.
i still miss my beloved one(:
come back come back fasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
i'm so used to him sending me home.
bad sign bad sign. too dependent.

No comments:

Post a Comment