Friday, March 13, 2009

Disappointed ah!

Woke up damn early today to go to rp with amanda!
expected quite alot of people since it was the last day of enrollment.
(the first time amanda and sy went, they were asked to go another day)
But to my surprise, WE DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO QUEUE!
so I thought it was abit ma-fan to go down personally to get things done...
They still have like many stations which I find is such a hassle...
NP is still better
send everything through post and then just get lappy to school for configuration and that's all!
70% of the people we saw were malays.
1 thing I don't like about RP is the PBL learning- Not my type.
BUT THEN AGAIN!! they can do wireless presentation, which really saves time
because in NP they are either faulty, or some laptops cannot be connected or smth.
waste of time and it gets abit sian.
Amanda bought Fujitsu and the salesman was damn funny.
Uncle fujitsu.
There weren't any handsome guys around.
But the school looks quite clean and
I love the long white full length window. like.. so classy and glassy.
BUT I still love NP ok!

In the end, Amanda's dad drove us to redhill mrt,
then we headed to the cathay for nihon mura
first experience and after today I WONT EAT IT FOR THE NEXT 6months or so.
Not that the food was THAT bad.
but I'm SO SO SO SO sick of all jap food except Wasabi Tei. HAHA
the buffet in fact was quite a good deal.
Unlimited drinks, the side dishes are great
Love the fried Tofu and Chanwanmushi(More ingredients compared to Sakae)
The only down side is the sushi, don't really like the taste of the rice...
Otherwise, it'll be a damn good deal for sashimi lovers.
unfortunately i'm not one!
In the end, we ran off before the last few dishes came.
& thanks amanda for helping me pay a portion

Met Sy & co at cityhall for IT fair.
Swear I'll never return there again.
It's my first and probably my last unless I really have things to buy
Can't stand the squeezing and like the whole hall sells the same things.
Ok we were walking and tlaking halfway when this guy from OCBC-Great eastern agent/guy
approached us and asked if I own any credit card.
I was like... We look so old meh?
He said we looked like uni students.
and seriously the clothes i wore just now is like... what a sec sch girl would wear
Can't believe I look so old.
So anw he went to do a survey den don't know why he got abit excited
because we share the same surname... and I'm like not even eligible for Credit Card
any time soon! Hais. Old and mature is different.
Maybe if we wear nicer we can become 25 years old alr...
I still don't think in any angle we look like uni students but nvm la.
since he said so, maybe we got uni face. so take it as a compliment(:
YAY we all mature alr! DAMN
AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I'M DOING THIS KIND OF SURVEYS!
ON TOP OF THAT, PEOPLE SAY I DON'T LOOK 17! (ok means can go clubbing!)
ok enough said.
den the rest had dinner while we sat at the fountain,
talked, take pics... den aft that junyix2 came.
and we headed home

and WHILE WALKING TO CITYHALL MRT...
at citylink to be specific.
amanda spotted Jityong!
she " EHH! Ang jit yong (quite loud btw)"
den normal reation is to turn and look.
wah with a girl.
not the first time i caught him. hehehehehe
So sad, actually the clique supposed to meet today
den due to insufficient members, decided not to.
also very lucky for us to spot him and unlucky for him to always appear at places
that we're at.
We were in deep shock and laughed like some crazy woman, trying to play funny
and tried to chase after them but we lost trace!
DAMN, mission failed.

I'm sad, go out with girl bo jio still nvm,
don't want go out with me. double the sadness.
HAHA, kidding lah!!!

Anw, dearest's good today...
Sorry I didn't message you much today(:
Loves.

Today's Friday the 13th, Jityong, maybe that's why jityong is unlucky to be spotted by us!

SO IF TODAY IS THE 13th, WHAT DAY IS IT TOMORROW?

14TH!!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment