Thursday, March 19, 2009

lalalala, what a spoiler.

Seriously no one would tell a guy that her sister or whatsoever
thinks they look cute together.
what is your purpose? seriously...
of cus, me being me gets very pekchek over this kind of matter.
esp when it is BIG threat. physically big and erm, emotionally. heh

ok lah, shant be mean.
anw dearest is not that i dont trust you...
it's just that some things you cannot predict!
and to the girl, you know who you are...
please don't try to be funny...
(quoted from dearest) I'll be funnier (:
okok supposed to be using a serious tone...
ok, introduce you my hotties.
Chace Crawford!
Dearest introduced to me, aaron ramsey(middle)
He's only turning 19 this year!
I think there are many more. lazy find pictures! (:
Last but not least, I wont forget you dearest!
although you may not be as handsome/hot as the above ppl.
but you provided me with lots of love & only you can do that. Thanks! (:
You know nowadays(just me la) It's damn difficult to get ppl to go out w me...
lol. damn sad but thats true!
Dearest says i lost value alr. maybe...
Anw, ytd i had the funniest dream but it was damn realistic.
Till now i never had the chance to meet any of my ex in a proper meeting or smth.
but seriously, it was damn funny! LOL
nvm if you don't know what i'm talking (:
TMR RESULTS!
disabled the sms option so that i wont have to see my results first thing
when i check my phone in the morning! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment