Monday, March 23, 2009

Leslie's house again!

Now using Leslie's com to settle some stuffs...
& yes! we're back here again...
miss all of them of cus! =)
Today is ChanLin's birthday!
I know he wont be reading this,
but HAPPY BIRTHDAY OK!!!
wish you again when i go back home.
abit uncomfortable to type using leslie's lappy.

& YES AMANDA!!!
I FOUND OUT HOW TO USE THE COMMENT BOX ALR!
COME BACK TO BLOGGER!
BLOGGER IS THE BEST!
speaking bout that,
spiritualjoy is turning 3 soon! yay!
update again when i go home later!
today was like fun~ I LOVE IT!

/edit from here on
Just came back from leslie's house
Went Vivo to celebrate Chan's Birthday
Bought Bakerzin's Oreo cheesecake..
den went carl's jr
"Some like it long, Most like it thick"
Shared a meal with Yunru!
Deciding whether to watch movie anot...
They wanted to watch Mall Cop but I watched alr!
Den Coming Soon some don't dare to watch...
SO IN THE END.... LESLIE's HOUSE!

took harinder's car and it was crazy!
he drove us to kent ridge park.
(dearest & I walked there before from Hort park, rmb 'Isham?)
I was like wearing a skirt, and they like wanted to climb up the tank.
so i bo bian, have to unglam abit, take pics damn fun!
den while going downhill it's like going left right
and the 3 girls behind, yunru peiyi and I
were like swaying left to right, right to left. like SHIOK
den suddenly my heel strap broke. AGAIN! lucky not charles & keith
harinder got me super glue and it was good.

reached den they started playing monopoly.
some of them playing mahjong outside as usual.
den some with pool.
Duck Rice for dinner...
went back to the room to watch them play monopoly.
Super funny, laugh until i want to die.
Desmond kena the houses like suay to the maximum!
and ALOT OF TIMES!
pray so hard not to get the number always get! HAHA
Francis like accurate only!
Francis also showed my some poker magic
WAH I ALSO WANT TO LEARN!

aft that walked to the busstop with the rest.
Leesheng, Leslie, Dianzhang and I were at the busstop.
den we were talking bout buses leslie can take/cannot take.
den there was a man who sound like a Jap...
so he was there to correct out english...
"Is not that you cannot take the bus"
"It's not along the way"
he asked some very weird questions which i dont know what's his purpose!
one very weird sentence...
"My heart is with you" Something like tt la!
all of us trying hard not to laugh.
and like... we were hoping for bus 30 to come!
It came soon after, Leslie Pangseh Dianzhang!
went up the bus and laugh almost immediately!
LESLIE WANTS TO OPEN A FARM!
HAHAHAH! ass.

don't know if chalet will be the last time i'm hanging out with my clique
Love you guys anw!
HOPE ALL SAME CLASS TMR!!!
CHIONG AH!

No comments:

Post a Comment