Wednesday, March 25, 2009

hmm...

Haven't seen dearest for 2 days...
so rare of us!
but anw, we're meeting today. WOOHOOO~
smth happened and i think i regained my "value", right dearest?

some random thoughts....
Breast made up of fats right?
so bigger breasts are more prone to heart diseases...
so if exercising makes you burn fats.
means... more exercise, breasts become smaller?
someone enlighten me? lol...
i dont wanna lose boobs size!

dearest should be on his way now...
we're ordered some protein shake and some pills online and it's suppose to come today.
great! I WANT TO GO SWIMMING!
but before that, i must lose my tummy fats cus my swimming suit is 2 piece kind...
and dearest just doesnt want to go swimming with me.

YAY! anw, most of us are going TA08 again!
except... yewchoong! overslept=( sad.
we'll miss you ok!
and will definitely miss Jay, Zaid, Liubing, Lynette!!
Don't know hows TA08 gonna be like this sem.

I'm like lazing around and i find life so meaningless=(
Feel like volunteering! anyone?
Football action have to wait till next 2 weeks.
TOTTENHAM COMING SG!
tickets gonna be expensive for sure!
depends... might go for it if it's affordable.

I want to go out.
but everyday go out my mum will niam me.

No comments:

Post a Comment