Sunday, March 22, 2009

Open to All

Ytd i had a H2h talk with dearest
It felt so good, wasn't planned...

Anw, i've just added a comment feature...
so for the first activity...
I need all readers/regardless of whether you know me well or not...
Male or female, young or old...
Comment on your views of me as a friend etc...
What kind of person you think I am...
Or most importantly, how i can improve myself
in my behaviour or... my looks?
Of course, criticism are accepted... feel free to remain Anonymous

I dont do this often, in fact this is the first time.
This is because I got too shocked over how my bf used to look at me
(when we were still friends)
so... I need you to answer truthfully.

If you think i suck, now it's time to shoot!
Go!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:30 PM

    Testing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:42 AM

    u may be busy or seemed like unaware of whats happening to ppl u care.but actually u do =)
    self-improvement is gd.i like!haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:24 AM

    you are niceeee. only that you are unware of what's happening to people you care. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. you suck totally because you always say i claim credit! hahahahaha (:
    tell you now i'm freee since sports camp over. so wasabi tei soon and please lets go burn some FATS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:59 PM

    but i still like wordpress leh! HAHAHAHA. GOT ANY NEW GOSSIP? :D

    ReplyDelete