Saturday, March 28, 2009

Priceless work of art!

Some were created, some were submitted as blogskins, some were not used!



yeap, I'm the WORTHLESS!





OK LAH, this was lame... that was the authographed soccer ball i won!

SHILIN STYLE! my favourite!! (:




HAHA, ok, now that you know my old blog link, you can check it out!




personally, i like this alot! btw, this is used for the blog entries...

emo times...

super model theme!


I like...


Moved!

Lame also!


created but didn't use...

simple...


sexy leg right! haha. most random!
Sidebar... loves!

Also emo and not nice skin! LOL

Inspiritation from my myuk wallet which has all these words...

another side bar!
normal only...
that's me!
top bar! "im done with myself" I DONT UNDERSTAND!! LOL
Officially stop all these in sec 3!
wasted too much time on it!
(:
tmr I've got work!
gotta turn in early...
ciao!
update tmr!

No comments:

Post a Comment