Thursday, March 12, 2009

holidays!

Home utd won 2-1 over some Becamex vietnam team
Ytd did some sports with 'Isham...
I have to admit we're quite strong rivals in sports.
He'd never let me win and neither would I
I will never want to lose to him! I'm better lalalalala.
But he said I improve. High ah!
played table tennis also!
like a boring cus the ball keep going under table
and like if you dont know how to play,
you'll be picking up the ball more than you hit! lol

ok, den we headed to dinner at clementi.
and guess who we saw!
Shahril Ishak!! my used to be no.2 fav.
dearest saw him from far when he's coming back from the toilet
and he was like eh the person look like shahril ishak from the side
I took a look and was pretty confirmed it was him.
still want to argue with me, haha. my used to be favourite,
how can i not know right!
ok la, den in the end he agreed with me thinking that they might have training at clementi stadium! so tadah!~
pointless story

NEXT!
I was catching livestreaming of Saffc vs Shanghai Shenhua
DAMN Hafiz Osman sent off 24th min
like a suck only.
shouldn't be a red card at all!!
den of cus a penalty was awarded for kenji arai's mistake
and went in, 1-0 down.
I STILL PEK CHEK OVER THE RED CARD
apparently, the referee was from aussie
and the forum ppl were like chinese buy meat for aussie kangaroos, damn funny!
but johnwilkinson equalised in the 63th min i think...
Shaiful Esah assisted (: Both my favourites!!
but they crumbled the last 20mins...
it ended 4-1.
The other score was 4-1 to Suwon Bluewings
and we're playing them at home, next... like sian
sleague and korean leg like... far apart.
even jap got crushed 4-1.
so nvm let's see(:
But they played really well(:
It's like 6degrees there... woohooo~

Oh ya, some of my friends going shanghai alr!!
HAVE FUN OK!
i heard the air there quite polluted...
Gonna miss you!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment