Saturday, June 20, 2009

1 minute.

Futsal Camp 09

Suddenly, 'Isham kinda changed his status from a bf to a camp chief(or whatever)
It was a new and weird feeling, we have not tried being in the same camp,
with him more superior and those sort.

In fact for the past 1 month, He had to spend lots of time planning, arranging, organising,
that he could hardly spare time for me.
neither can i be there when he's discussing because
as a camper, I'm not supposed to know what's going on.
The feeling sucks of course, but do I look like I have a choice? No I don't.
I am not complaining.

Maybe I was wrong trying so hard to volunteer myself
when in the first place, i'm not supposed to be involved.
Ha, any appreciate my effort? No...
Nobody thanked me for suggesting ideas, going shopping, bringing things home,
bringing my tub. Even though half of all these were voluntary.
I'm not asking for anything in return, but really, should I in the first place be involved?
I'm doing more than what a camper should do.

Overall, the camp was so-so
My group's Pikachu! my GLs are Jeannine and Mike
Mike is a very lame and entertaining/funny person
Jeannine damn nice! hahaha, cus she's the only girl partner in my group!
The whole camp was packed with too much activities
that sometimes it felt as though it was not within capability.
Too many things planned, Too little time, too little helpers.

Food sucks.
The garlic smell jitao can die,
jitao eat half or don't eat at all. every meal sure got fried food.

We played weird things like water volleyball, squid leg-tied captain's ball,
obstacle station, amazing race... these are some examples. many more that I can't rmb.
BUT! one game i can remember for sure is "butter hill"-supposedly.
But because they lacked materials, there was a change of plan
and they had to think of another game on the spot.
So the whole canvas was filled with Butter, Oil, Leftover food and I don't know what.
that whole smell was unbearable...
that the moment i stepped on the canvas, i almost vomit.
YUCKS! really the smell is like vomit and looks like vomit.
I was so disgusted that i could hardly participate
they all had to rollover the canvas, roll and roll
put more butter on body, roll sommore,
Dawei had to put the whole face on the canvas, YUCK PUI.
ok i tried to be very enthusiastic, I joined the massaging on the back part,
which sucks too because the smell was really near me.
In the end, we had to wash up straight after, can't return to loft.
Just use dish detergent and wash body.
The most unlucky part was having effing menses at that time,
So in short, my whole pad was drenched until we returned to loft before dinner.
shit head.

Performance was alright, nightwalk 1 girl walk with 1 guy.
I went with forester, we chatted all the way.
the ghost not say Very scary. But i was scared inside.
but continuos talking to forester keeps those fears away.
The ghost very easy to spot who=(
very limited man power, as said...
Anw, we were suppose to go to the toilet, and flush the last cubicle.
'Isham and azzrul were inside, I couldnt see you know.
they were at the last 2nd cubicle, suppose to flush the toilet after we flush,
den water overflow from the toilet bowl...
but dunnoe why azzrul stopped 'Isham... also good lah.
only after we went out, azzurl realised it's me. LOL
the rest not scary alr...

Today played very lame games, prize presentation and then break camp.

The whole camp was really bad for 'Isham and I because...
he really had no time for me.
not even 1 min of his time.
Ask him smth like want him to die also,
(needed coins to buy drinks).
Really, what am I in your eyes?
Babe, you must understand that just because you have work doesn't mean you don't care about your family(though i'm not and i dont have to be, it's just neglecting)
I felt so bad about myself... really. What am I to him?
Why is it that only when he needs me, I should be there?
and when he doesn't, I should be far away?
Why? are you too busy? should that be an excuse?
Does 1 min kill, really?

The first night, they went to Al-ameen.
Why should I be there when I am supposed to know nothing?
So decided to sleep at the comfortable loft.
I don't really know, is that how things are suppose to be?
Am I in the wrong?
Am I too possessive?
You know these 3 days, it was as good as not seeing you.

I was so pissed that really, I am not in the mood to do anything else.
I had to even put on a fake smile in grp photos.
Why is it affecting me to such extent?
is it even worth?

Last night, he came, we talked in my room, I cried until I couldn't breathe...
He had to open all windows, off the aircon, fan me so I could get enough oxygen.
It felt so different, suddenly he became my bf again.
It was a funny feeling.
So funny that he actually doesn't feel like 'Isham anymore.
Or am I wrong?

We were either walking pass each other without exchanging contacts,
or not seeing each other at all,
Not even 1 message from him.

NVM enough of whining, camp is over
hurt is done, damage was crazy.

The whole camp to me, sucks except for the loft.
Should I quit futsal because SO many things are happening after I join?
TOO many things are happening that I always have the urge of quitting.
Esp now that 'Isham is the president.

THE EFFING VOMIT SMELL IS STILL THERE!!
i'm constantly reminded of the smell.
No fried rice from outside, until I forget this incident(which i really doubt)

No comments:

Post a Comment