Friday, June 12, 2009

Boreddddd!

Hi all again, Ytd was a blast though something happened before that.
went les's house ytd with 'Isham.
before that I had a haircut!
a puppy followed me!!! super cute!
It's a german shepherd puppy!
and the colour is so nice! I wish i could bring it home!
the best thing, i stopped twice to make sure it was following me.
it was actually following some uncle, until i crossed the road halfway,
it sort of like change target! omg, so cute!!!

ok, les house was a blast.
Karaoke system worked when it's not supposed to.
pool, duck rice, movie(which i didn't watch)
look how i just spend my holidays away like that.
This week i'm totally packed.
next week i'll be free.
DAMN I WANNA GO JIAYING's HOUSE!!!

oh ya, next thursday there's camp,
argh!! i wanna go on a date!

'Isham is just opp my house for friday prayers at the mosque.
but the saddest thing is, i cant meet him cus we've got our own things to do!
hahahahahaha. nvm theres always tmr!

No comments:

Post a Comment