Thursday, June 18, 2009

I dead camps

On all occasions, the night before camp, I always get this feeling.
It sucks and especially we have to meet at 745 tomorrow.
I'll probably reach at 8 because i doubt I can wake up that early.
I'm tired and I don't really care whether I'm late or not cus I'm just a participant.

I hate camps because...
I miss home
I know I'm gonna knock out the moment i reach home
I have work the next day!!!

I specially dread this one even though it's organised by 'Isham because...
Not alot of people/ Low manpower
Some ppl are not very cooperative
I have this instinct something bad is gonna happen during the night walk
Or maybe it's just me

of cus i hope it's gonna be fun.
But i think there will be a lot of time wasting
ok hope the food is gonna be alright...

Till then, shall blog when i'm back

LOVE YOU GUYS!!
wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment