Monday, June 08, 2009

So long.

It had been so long since I blogged.
Amazing.
2 papers down, 1 more to go.

anw, many things happened(:
& today totally sucks!!

The ASSETS shirt for accountancy.
there are 2 designs, 1 of which the 'assets' jitao at the neh.
and there's like a slogan/caption whatever you call it,
and it says " Do you have them?"
WTH, i didn't buy it of course.
I think if i were to buy it, i don't even dare to wear it out!

Next, SP shirt craze in NP
everyday u see different people wearing SP shirt, it's kinda in trend.
and it's cheap! plus NP don't have their own shirt, so maybe it's a good I&E idea...
I miss DOVER!! i will be back SOON. really. really. i promise during the hols
I will go back there, feel the same when i once lived there!
But!! I miss bukit panjang the most. ok whatever.

As mentioned today sucked because my common test is early in the morning
at 830AM!
and the venue is worse to mention, it's at LT22! and the table is so restricted
that i could hardly breathe(find space!)
I also missed 2 buses while walking from my house to the bus stop i usually take 154.
2 buses, can you beat that! don't know if it's just me walking too slow.

throughout the whole exam i was sniffing and feeling damn irritated because of my flu
and all the mucus like dropping cus i had to face down.
plus I didn't carry tissue at that time.
and finally when my nose exceed capacity, It was bad. some flowed out.
but that's towards end of test, i chiong to my bag after my test is collected.

Apparently, there are 2 parts to this particular question
and we had to copy down most of the stuff and make 1 change to it.
but towards the end of the test, i realised i misread the question
I liquid away THE WRONG ANS!!! i liquid part a away instead of part b
so i had to rewrite, and liquid and write the correct one.
It sucks because i'm only left with 10mins!

Lastly, I was totally confused by the CPF relief just before the test!
But chikheng and desmoon explain to me lots of time and i hope i got it right(:

How life sucks huh.

Costing on wed! Costing is my weakest link.
No. I am the weakest link.

No comments:

Post a Comment