Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Busy!

Amanda came to NP today, for the 2nd time(:
to satisfy her cravings for yong tau foo.
slacked at makan place, talked to ljy online.

long story cut short, went IMM, logistics shopping.
camp on thursday, how fast
hope it's gonna be fun, I hope!

I suddenly thought of BC recently,
amazing.... it had been like 3 years or more than that.
we caught a movie together and that was it.
but the most foolish thing ever was the eye contact on many occasions,
or you call it the 'love at first sight'.
of course it didn't work out.
I went really crazy over him during that period of time.
i wrote his name on every piece of paper. HAHAHAAHAHA. childish!
mich should understand this!
time flies and we've totally lost contact! but it'd be great if i could bump into him,
say hi or smth someday in my life, but i doubt that's gonna happen!
*I miss playing pop n' music, mich*

I know 'Isham is so not gonna get jealous over this because....
He knows I still love him at the end of the day...
Oh well....

I miss Netball!
Really... I wish i can play netball with the same people, same team.
but again, it's not gonna happen, birthday with maybe? HAHAHA
having TSSnetballers is one of the best thing in life!
though times were hard, often we had to run, train damn hard.
and for B'div 07, TRY damn hard to get into the main team!
it was good, because we WERE a team!
fighting damn hard on court, physical, SUICIDE RUN!
i miss doing all these with the same people all of the sudden.
It will never be the same again. Never.

The suckiest feeling being a netballer is when you have to sit out,
and not being able to play! that sucks.
and i remember there was a period of time I sat out.
I wasn't in the first team. and that sucked because my ex-bf was watching me(not impt. LOL)
and it just doesn't feel good. of cus, nth hurts more than being scolded...
" I watch you play, I want to vomit blood" MOST HURTFUL EVER!!
2nd most hurtful "You are a bad influence to the team"
Looks like I don't have a very clean hand to take control of my team.
I shouldn't have been the vice cap or smth...
No ability, NOTHING!

I miss drinking glucose, playing at RV, leading warmups,
the tiring "running box".
I once hated training so much that all 5 of us PON training.
Never would I know, on this very day, I am missing netball.

I miss all my friends!!!
Pri sch, Sec sch, Netball mates(ALL including seniors/juniors and pathetic 5), POLY MATES
and my Babe of cus! =)

Hope to see all of you soon!
More to enjoy next week

Oh ya, i've been rejected for the Serve Cambodia
Good news is save cost + stay in Singapore for 2 weeks for Babe.
Bad news is I'm just not good enough

Hopefully i'll make it for the shanghai trip together with the rest =)

Tkare guys, till i blog again

No comments:

Post a Comment