Monday, June 15, 2009

Amazing

19 months.
belated

worked yesterday.
after work, had pasta mania(yum yum!) with 'Isham.
headed home after that.

12 months ago, we were at clarke quay I think!
A year, A year!!!

But anyway,
thanks 'Isham for always willing to spare time for me
though there were times you were forced to. wahahahhaha
thanks for carrying my forever-heavy laptop!
thanks for being part of my circle of friends!
thanks for being my best friend!
thanks for being the 1st bf to make me cry so many times!
thanks for always getting jealous over handsome guys!
thanks for sending/picking me up everywhere, or anywhere i go.
thanks for your willingness to abandon your specs for your contacts
though i would love to see you in specs once again...
thanks for giving in to me always

i wanted 19, but 9-thanks are more than enough
because the rest are kept in my heart! HAHAHA
lastly, Thanks for being the most Amazing bf.
We'll have the Most Amazing Date soon next week...
I love you despite all quarrels (:

It had been long since we last caught a movie
long since we last drank banana milkshake
long since we met(eh no la, just met him only)
long since we did shoppingggggg ^^
long since we last HAVE FUN!!!!
omg, can't wait to go the best live band pub or smth
or go to Cafe Del Mar if i'm rich enough!!

SPANISH IS SEXXXXXXX!
oh ya, did i mention we bought tortillas and they taste hell great!
omg, with the salsa dip it was heaven!
no wonder i'm fat. time to lose weight.
i'm saying this like forever but it never happened.
NEVER. motivate me anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment