Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happiness

Happiness is doing things you love with your loved one.

Training today was ok!
only 10 girls and like 9 guys? lol
The whole time i was feeling like white-out feeling,
keep wanting to vomit and all, don't know what's with me...
only until the match that i was ok!
yay! i finally feel i could kick some balls like after so many trainings.

It was an achievement for me. wahahahaha
then again, maybe it's because we're playing in a smaller court today.
Look forward to training next week though my leg hurts like shit.

anw, guys, don't be such a bastard/jerk
to fool your gf, because, she'll realise it one day and will get back to you.
Don't ever cheat on girls because you don't know what they will do....
^^ I've ever done something. wahahahaha.
bastard me? Don't try, 'Isham! =)
i know you won't lah, hahahaha

TMR WILL BE AN AMAZING DAY! HIGH AH!!!!

I love you 'Isham!
I will put moisturizer on your hand everyday until it recovers. wahahahaha
and your fungal infection too! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment