Saturday, September 04, 2010

after every paper,
i'd dump my notes for the sem into a big trash bag
all ready to go after end of exams.
maybe I should recycle it instead....

Today i happened to find(after digging trash from my messy table),
ALL the past examination question paper!
Not all, but definitely include memorable ones like...
ITB and write until siao Business Law
and think it's easy when I am doing half of the time i'm stuck- Audit(both 1 & 2)
can never ace modules like Macro and Micro economics.

AND LASTLY COST ACCOUNTING!!
I can't even remember a thing, even though I am doing Managerial accounting.
I see no link anymore.
Oh wait... MAYBE CUS!! I'M OFFICIALLY DONE! with MA!

whatever the case is, it's good looking through papers
realising how fast 3 years have gone by.
So WHAT HAVE I LEARNT? for the past 3 years?
Or am I wasting my life away.
hmm. Complete review on myself during Graduation.

Attachment in 2 weeks, I hope ppl there are fun.
I don't know what to wear
and i CANNOT imagine wearing Office wear EVERYDAY

'Isham is working at Rockwell. Same pay as me!
yay! den we can spend more next time. mwahahaha
ok, but good luck though, Loyang everyday!
Good Luck, Babe!

Fasting Month so far so good, so far no issues on not meeting up regularly.
guess we're getting used to it, and it'll be a perfect training for attachment days.
Unlike previous years, I'll whine cus he don't spend enough time with me.
This year... in fact it felt different.
maybe cus it's exam period...
maybe we're just moving on to the next phase... hmm...

BUT ANYWAY. since fasting month is almost over, here comes Hari Raya.
THE MOST DISGUSTING HORRENDOUS HURTFUL CRAZY experience last year
AND I don't know if it'll happen again this time.
I HATE EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED
and myself for being a bitch, a bitch who don't know how to deal with situations like this.
But seriously, I still think it's your fault although
now thinking about it I also have a part to play,
"Pepsi- Ask for more" this slogan suits you best!
and i'm sorry i am not good enough for you!
hopefully not again, but you'll never know!


No comments:

Post a Comment