Saturday, September 25, 2010

WO LAI LE!

Regained life yesterday...
It was dress down day so i could wear something casual!
After work took 175 to cathay for movie
the journey was damn long and the bus driver
uses intermittent braking so hard and so frequent that
we were all swaying left right left right throughout.
plus, the bus had very limited seats because it was an advertisement bus
caused me to have headache =(
bad bad bad BUT it was just a start to the bad day...

I told 'Isham to meet at HSBC he jitao walk to Cathay to go toilet.
zzzz den I have to walk an extra busstop,
but thank you, if not i wouldn't have met SHIMIN!! HAHAHAAHA
(:
so when i reached he was at the toilet
the show we intended to watch was at 7.05 and it was already 6.45
I was in the queue but was too fast and I'm unsure whether he has got the tickets
SPAM CALLS, in the end he got very irritated, so was I.
i know very stupid, but don't like rushing you know!
ok, so we got nachos, I was getting change from the crew
then he got pissed cus i nvr help him hold zzzz
den when i hold the drink, tried to drink, the cap wasn't closed properly
It was raining on my top and my top is WHITE
I WAS DAMN PISSED I SWEAR

but nevertheless, the movie(Infidel) was great as it clearly shows an internal struggle
of someone born this way vs brought up this way. racial issues.
and VERY FUNNY though some of them were sexual which I really catch no balls.
not bad a movie (:

after movie it was late can't find place to eat went to eat la mian.
home sweet home!

This morning I had Mac Breakfast. mwahhahaha
Went Bugis to shop for isham's berms.
quick one, returned home
btw, I AM STILL deprived of sleep.

I am gonna bring food from home for lunch because I can no longer afford expensive food!
=( But not too bad, I have biscuit now, donuts!! gonna cook Pasta and Miso soup for MON! =D
Hope Mon will have things to do
if not will spend another 2hours trying to solve Sudoku and still cannot solve =(

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO WORK!! =D
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment