Wednesday, September 22, 2010

time pass fast fast

Oh, i'm in the Financial Accounting department
I deal with GLs and FA
the FA reports are crazy!!
the rest are manageable as for now.

My department is really do your own thing department
the other side of the finance departments more noisy. haha.
OMG!! plus, I don't have much work! so like a jitao stoning ttm sometimes.
but it was much better for the first day though, i think i stoned the whole day.
I hope month end comes faster so I can have more work to do? HAHA
hmmm, not too much i hope?

Still getting used to the quietness!!
cannot imagine like 5hrs don't talk!!
plus cannot dozed off AT ALL. maybe school's better? HAHA
NONONO!!!

oh anw, today is mooncake festival!
the finance and accounting division had some celebration
from 430-630
so work 2 hrs less!!
not too bad not too bad!
can't wait to get over and done with tmr's long day
and friday's 530.
jiayou ba!

got things to do time passes faster
my supervisor away for maternity.
plus there like a not very strict.
don't know good or bad

but aiyaaaaaa results firsst!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment