Friday, September 17, 2010

maybe you've not known me enough...

the more you don't want me to do it,
the more I will do it.
YES I WILL!

internship next week.
I am looking forward to it!!
oh i went sentosa 2 days ago.
not many people. I was dying under the scorching hot sun.
it was so hot that i couldn't stand it and left after 1.5hrs. LOL
though it wasn't productive,
don't know isit becus of me not exposing to sun regularly
or the tanning lotion not strong enough...
but it was good, spending some time alone, once in awhile i guess?

i came back with rashes zzzzz
don't know why my skin so sensitive lately.
PRAWNS ALSO CANNOT EAT! argh.
i am hoping for another tanning session really soon!

had driving in the morning!
did turnings! zzzzz always had a problem estimating
and it is very difficult to change gear while turning! HAHA
plus, it was raining DAMN heavily today, don't dare go too fast cus can't really see the lines
my instructor was like jia su jia su!
but yay, i think i'm quite getting used to changing gear. just that... very stiff. lol

For the price of beauty
I will make sacrifices!!

No comments:

Post a Comment