Thursday, September 16, 2010

weird facts

FROM 2006:
1) i sleep at 10pm daily.
2) i eat more than what u expect! LOLS! lame.
3) i eat alot of bananas, though banana makes me fat.
4) i try to make people hate me.
5) theres no true self. you just dont understand me. nobody does.
6) i keep my feelings to myself. cus, i hardly trust anyone.
7) i LOOK quiet when i dont know you, noisy when i noe.
8) i'm shy! haha! and my face turns red when i blush (: esp with guys i like. hoho.
9) theres no limit to how much i can sleep. i sleep when i'm tired!
10) i dont talk to someone i dont know.

argh, 1 is no longer true, 2 is very obvious to my size now 3 remains, I LOVE BANANAS
and yes, bananas are fattening, ehh don't know why i made 4 and 5 maybe i was living a very lonely and sad life. HAHA. ehh maybe 4 is true to a certain extent if i don't want to send the wrong message. 6 is still true. 7 is ABSOLUTELY true. After i go poly i not so shy alr. and used to blush alot but no longer i guess? OH YES 9 IS SOSOSOSOSO TRUE. and 10 is also true for now!
still don't like random guys.

oh these are 10 weird facts about me!!
I think I have more now!
I wanna go back to 10pm life.

SENTOSA TMR IS A MUST. EXERCISE ONLYYYYYY

damn regret smth I did =(
sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment