Saturday, September 11, 2010

lalala

Always I wished I was born with a silver spoon.
I think I've said it so many times...
Unfortunately I am not,
and I will, I must, I am determined to work towards that.
I want $$$$$$$ to satisfy my needs, then my wants....

Today I had a weird dream.
I dreamt that I had exams on my secondary sch subjects
but my classmates were all my poly friends....
and my results were disastrous.
is that a bad sign? hmm i wonder...

Oh and Cambridge is now the top global Uni!
Looks like it's either SIM for me or work.
I see the hopes of entering Uni diminishing after AFA paper
but whether or not I make it to U, I hope I can improve my GPA.
and hopefully attachment will be ok...
haven't got my formal wear though...

MISS MY PRI SCH FRIENDS!!!
waiting for sy&ljy finish paper on the 14th!
weeeeeeeeeee~

Babe's attachment starts next week
I NEED A PARTNER TO GO SENTOSA WITH ME!!!
'isham doesn't allow me to go alone =(
SUN TAN SUN TAN! shiok shiok!
and you can ask me out now i'm taken mon tue the rest shld be free!
lai lai

I am so gonna chop off my limp long hair
haven't cut my hair for SO LONG ALR! lol
maybe I should cut shoulder length!
hmmm. we'll see how!

No comments:

Post a Comment