Saturday, June 04, 2011

Graduation... into the future(wordy)

Cannot help but to admit I am old.
Mixed feelings actually.
To be honest, I've been longing for this day, i get 100% of freedom, no restrictions, make decisions on my own.
But all comes with a price... making decisions are difficult...
Wish i could go back to carefree life. no problem no worries.
Anyway, decided to stay in PSA to become accounts executive.
Will be doing Tax and Fixed Asset for PSAC.
There are tons of things to learn and for the sake of my resume, i will bear with whatever that comes in between.
Tough job, but I am all prepared I hope *cross fingers*
these 8 months wouldn't be awesome with my fellow interns.
wan ting has left for further studies. Luckily I still have Shing.
May the force be with me starting 1 July 2011.
It marks a new milestone.
Shi Lin is working, to provide for my family, to provide for myself.
to save up for my family and lastly, time to give back everyone that supported me throughout my 19years of studies, needs, and wants. Sincerely, Thank You.
While I will start small as an accounts exec.
I will study hard, for an ACCA qualification
and I will continue to pursue a degree somehow, after i save enough money.
I know it is not the ideal, but this is the most ideal for me.
For the next few years, I need alot of support from my friends...
because I know studying and working at the same time is very tough.
ć…ˆè‹ŠćŽç”œ the worst isn't over... I will persevere through.
I need a lot of motivation. a lot of strength. a lot of encouragements.
I will make it :)

Anw, 3 years of accountancy was truly insane.
Never thought one day I will really be doing accounts.
and doing it for the first time, PSA being big company, the accounts are extremely huge too!
well, always good for a first experience :)
My choice has always been Banking/Finance Sector.
failed terribly once when i failed to get into NP B&F.
failed twice when i try my luck to put banks in my internship choices.
I thought that was enough, I was never fated for Banking.
well, if i ever had a chance, I still would :)
choosing accountancy makes me feel dumb cus it makes me feel like,
all my 9 subjects i took in sec sch came to a waste
Nonetheless, in my poly life, I made many friends. Friends and classmates for 3 good years.
all the times that we spent, we studied, we played will be in my memories.
we can't re live those moments but we can always meet up(omg i am saying this, yup, meetup)!
don't ever lose contact! because I LOVE ALL OF YOU! :)

to be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment