Wednesday, June 08, 2011

its crazy

This week is crazily packed. I can't even find time to fix my computer which was infected by a virus. I thought my internal harddisk was gonna die on me! Lucky therr's internet where people gathered to provide solutions to fix the problem. Hate troubleshooting diy cus it is damn time consuming! Lol

On mon i met up with amanda love for kbox at safra@mount faber. Didnt' make any reservations cus we thought there wont' be much people. We were wrong :( it was fully booked when we arrived. But the staff and manager there was very friendly and helpful. The manager suggested he hang around at the lounge to wait and see if any customers for the 8pm slot were to cancel their reservations. We waited for abt 15mins while we camwhored and yes! We had a room :) awesome, spam s.h.e songs all the way! Lol was there for 3 hours. They didnt come to chase us away when our time was up. But i had to catch the last bus home! Cant wait to meet my 6f boys and girls on sun(tentative) it has been a year since we met up in full force! I want to see all of you :)

On tuesday, met mich for dinner at white dog! Den had awfully chocolate. By the end of it, my stomach was really bloated and had difficulty standing upright! Haha!! Took 30 back! Awesome!!! Shall meet up with the rest pretty soon!

Today i have to head to kaplan to registrr for acca. Classes starts late july. I will be even busier then!! But didnt want to waste more time. I will study hard and not waste $ :)

Tomorrow i will have another round of netball training. Wanted to skip it initially. But after awfully i think i desperately need exercise! Lol fri would be out with morato, Prolly catch a movie and dins tgt( long time nvr date liao :(, finally ) sat will be working at uss! Sun wld be meeting my peeeps!

Realise how i totally skipped talking abt work in my post. Pretty mudane, rush now that my jobscope are rather specific. I will conquer :) plus i wanna pass driving soon! Lol

It has been a long time since i updated on my daily life. I dont even have time!!! :( i am doing it now on my way to work! Crazily no life!!

Whos on for bangkok in sep????

Ok, till then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment