Monday, June 20, 2011

Yesterday was great! Run, fitness corner
Altho we stopped halfway to discover the old area of taman jurong.
Apparantly, the blocks there were left there for a good 7 years. I dont think they are gonna demolish as there were no barricades. The newer blocks, left untouched for 5 years still had residents. The lift is the old sch kind but think they work perfectly fine. Because the lifts dont stop at every level, there is a walkimg bridge which is visible from the exterior. Discoloured playgrounds. Empty spaces. Not like a lively neighbourhood at all! But amazing houses!!! Good discovery :)

Dover shld be going en bloc soon. So shall revisit soon :) ytd had dinner with sham and saw qilaf and gf otw back home. Lol, sham saw him first i didnt even bother. Grrr he very guailan

This morning was dreadful :( went out without packing my bag for a scheduled run with choburg this evening. I missed my usual bus as a result.
The most diagusting part is here. So digusting i had to pour to you first, spiritualjoy. My bf isnt ready to hear me out. Think hes preparing. It was a single deck bus and the bus was crowded. I was around halfway mark where the door is. Then got this very old ah pek. I think got 70plus! Old until got prob seeing that kind. He was never beside me... Den when ppl offered seat he refused. He slowly made his way towards i supposed the door for alighting. As he was making his way pass me, i gave way by leaning forward so he had mpre space. WRONG MOVE! He stood behind me. Ok in my heart maybe he getting down the next stop. But before i know it. I felt something touching/rubbing my ass. Grrrr dunnoe his hand or his ahem i dun even want to think abt it. Ar first i thought its accidental so nvm la. Walk pass me fine i'll be good. But it was continuos!!!'n den i realised ehh something wrong. Den i quickly made space for myself occupying large part of the walkway to make sure he is beside me instead of behind me. He remained distance. Until his stop, he tried to brush my from the side with his ahem. He was like swinging or in a dry hump position. Fuck it la seriously. Plus i am not wearing anything nice or what! Just normal office wear and nth revealing. Why meee!!!! I seriously doubt it is accidental. Because he walk all the way beside me. Fuck

No comments:

Post a Comment