Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Miss #4

4 Netball and watching local football


Netball was part of my life for 7 years. Words cannot describe my love for this sport. I first joined Netball credits to ljy J, henry park had a very strong squad, I played WD but I was just a reserve. When I graduated from HPPS, I wanted to carry on Netball. But all sec schools that were strong in Netball were either good schools or they are really far away. Cedar, MGS, Crescent, TKGS, CTSS and the only one left was TSS. In sec 1, we had trials, played with seniors. From 15 players quit until left pathetic 5. YES! SURVIVORS. Training was tough and I can still remember the thoughts of quitting constantly pops up in my mind. ALWAYS on the verge of giving up. My teammates made me cry over a stupid incident. TSK I still angry hor… I still regret not having a team to play in the Cdiv, and when I was promoted to Bdiv, there was a huge gap. I am lousy… I miss washing bibs, I miss NOT wearing the jinx bib. BLUE/WHITE WA!! I can still rmb ;) cannot forget my idol, Baizura, cannot forget the semi match against nan hua. Cannot forget the crucial goal hua hua shot against Henderson. It was just amazing. Missing out on west zone champs, I am speechless. Moving Box drill. Lol. Kns, suicide run, kns, 10 rounds around field, kns. I wish I was equally fit now. I think the only match I played 4 quarters of C and still hanging on though I was effing tired to the max was against… bukit panjang. We won 25-23. imagine the pressure, fatigue and 1 main player down. Hoho! Sweeeeet victory. I want the same motivation in running now! I really really really miss Netball with my teammates. It’s not the same with other people L so not adaptable. Hahaha. I’ve never play defense inside Goal circle before. I think I have tried all other positions during games and training. I think C still suits me best!


Suddenly got hooked to football after 2004 tiger cup, Baihakki, Shahril, Shaiful,John, Norazmi. Sleague was an addiction. Apparently all players were too old for me! Hahahaha Shaiful did entertain me quite abit. Ren mei bo bian eh! Lol no la! Football khaki Mich, Kevin den got to know Choon Soon. act yi ge professional, knew so many friends, took picture with players, cheered my heart out. Even watch soccer also got xiao didi scandal. Tsk. J. shall not reveal name to protect myself. Cannot imagine they push me until I fell flat at cck stadium. Free ice cream from Andersons, Stalk ppl. Most significant of cus is BC la. That was my only love at first sight. They say love at first sight don’t last and it really didn’t. cool to have ang moh boyfriend ma right. Trend. I was close. Hahahaha WTH! LOL!! Went out twice and that’s it!! Cannot forget the incident with mich!! Hahaha mich u remember he wore a pink long sleeves den we discussed and said it was damn ugly, u asked him to button up and he did. We watched Flight Plan together, he smsed me if he could hold my hand when we were just beside each other. Of cus I very guai de, I rejected… lol. And then there was this movie advert about Emily Rose who wears pink. I have never seen mich wearing pink so I bet with him I CONFIRM + CHOP mich won’t wear pink. After movie we met her SHE WORE PINK. Omg!! Lol! But it was also on the day we fell out! Great we didn’t make too much of an impact in each other’s life. Ok he did la if not I won’t talk about him, It was love at first sight afterall. LIONS TOTALLY SACKED! WEEE~ shaiful and shahril should stay. Young players should play. Fandi please come back. I wish I have the (in Taiwan drama) 美国时间 to watch sleague again. But now no more student have to pay $5. LAME. FREE ENTRY LA. Now only left Shaiful in Singapore. The rest at indo. Tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment