Tuesday, August 15, 2006

As requested by Jingying & Stacey, i shall do this quiz. (:

Seven random facts about me:

1. i'm short and heavy -.-"
2. this is my 5th year in netball!
3. suddenly, i like orange!
4. i can be quiet yet VERY noisy at times. haha
5. i'm slow in everything! haha
6. my studies CMI(cannot make it)
7. ALL Chlorides are soluble except Silver & Lead()
remember me, CSL! (:


Seven things that scare me:

1. first on the list, CATS!
2. stalkers!
3. anything i find disgusting.
4. all the stress! exams and tests! oh no!
5. DYING!
6. people trying to hurt themselves over small small matters!
7. JINGYING! haha.


Seven bad habits:

1. Lazi-ness
2. My "dunnoe"s & "anything"s
3. a little Attitude Problem sometimes! or isit major? lols
4. once start, cannot stop.
5. don't care!
6. i always over-eat!
7. i dont reply unimportant smses.


Seven victims:

1. WEIQIAN! its you!
2. Amanda...
3. Joelle!
4. Kamrun!
5. JiaHui!
6. Fatin!
7. WenQi!

No comments:

Post a Comment