Sunday, August 06, 2006

i'm sorry for not being there when you needed someone to talk to.
yes, i felt guilty.
and real bad. i'm left helpless.
he msged me just now,
or rather this morning.
and asked if i'm alright.
all i can do is to encourage him and stuffs like that.
he said he was grateful to have a good friend like me.
and i ask myself if i had treated him the same.
and all he wanted was forgiveness from me,
for calling me names.and he said it meant alot to him.
hes gotta be strong.
the class is waiting for his return.
3e1 will be supporting and encouraging through this tough period!

SUPERBAND finals!
me and siewhong supported all the groups.
for me, its because all my fav teams are eliminated. aww.
we were totally *HIGH*!
and the music was GREAT, the bands were great too.
something that left a deep impression was J3's Xiao wei.
so sweet and nice! i love that if my boyfriend could sing it to me! haha.
Soul was great TOO! (: their RnB xiao wei.
in fact, all the Xiao Weis were nice lah.
but i like J3's best.
the other individual songs i tink lucify were doing better
milobing is good becus they got cute acts in between.
so we just basically went CRAZY.
cus we're like shouting for all the bands.
and we're like standing in betweem Soul and Milobing.
so when either is singing. we just wave the lightsticks!
its quite fun! so eventually.
after all our shoutings&screamings, now i got sore throat alr!
the two teams who proceeded to the second round was MLB and Soul.
i thought Soul will win! but in the end.. MLB WON! aww.
they pattern more than badminton, but they know hoe to capture audience's attention.which i think is goood! haha
nvm, at least.. got nto the Finals.
so the rest of the eliminated teams performed too!
QINOBE and JUZ-B!!!
glamours? NIU NAI!!
woohoo! and this "meng huan yue tuan"
i got very HIGH lah.lols

and its hard for me not to miss you alr!
shits. i'm tired
I MISS YOU!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment