Sunday, August 13, 2006

hey! i'm here to post up the pics for the Shining Red Dot!
{click to view full-image size}
and some class thingy.
first, the class tshirt!


next! on the competition day itself..

me & little boy! LOLS

"HAPPY 41st BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!"

me with that orange lolli! haha

1,2,3!! (: i stuffed the lollipop inside my mouth.

my class! (:

and we go.... ANTI-BULLDOG!
i love 3E1!<3

i'm officially countdown-ing the days my bro is going for NS!
i mean its less than a month!!
haha! by then, no one would control me.
but somehow, i think i'll miss his naggings too.

and 20Nov! the end of o lvls.
weijian! my treat if he scores less than 15points!
haha, i'm waiting! and if i do well for EOY!
another treat. mwahahaha.
he taught me trigo like over msn.
haha. thanks so much man!

No comments:

Post a Comment