Tuesday, July 29, 2008

helllll

attacked by germs and viruses.
something that happened for the first time in 3 months.
i suspect it's from dearest.
and i swear it sucked to the coreeeeeeee!
i lost the strength to walk, to talk.
i even had to change my presentation to this coming thursday.
my while body was aching, i slept for i dont know how long.
but for ytd, the moment i reached home, i slept after i bathe ( abt 7+ )
until this morning abt 9+ close to 10.
now my whole world is still turning.
my headache is killing me.
i wonder how long is it gona take.
but i'm feeling tired and all.
i feel like dying. omg ~!
but one thing i'm happy abt, are my friends showing concern towards me.
it feels good, everybody was like, why u look so sad, "i'm sick"
"are you ok"
"rest well ok"
infact, i didnt speak much in class.
so sorry to pple i neglected. esp PEIYI! hahaha. so sorry

next, it must be my one and only 'isham...
he's always worried bout me! hahahaha
messaging me like umpteen times.
thanks dearest! for showering your undying concern.
aku cinta padamu!! love ya!, mushy mushy! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment