Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tanglin oh Tanglin

Today was rather a special thursday.
unlike any other, which i'll be talking about how i lepak-ed my day off with dearest.
Today, i went back to my old school, Tanglin tanglin!!
It was a great feeling,
waiting in anticipation upon getting my testimonial.
When i stepped right into the school, i saw ms solastri w "i cant see who" driving off.
i swear i miss ms solastri's lesson like ALOT~!
" YOU THINK YOU'RE TAKING OLEVELS LIKE 2010?"
"4E1, the best of the best, if you're performing like this,
we know what we can expect from the rest of the classes".
sometimes i have to say her lessons can be boring, but!! i sure miss her scoldings in class,
and in netball lots!

next!! my juniors!!
OMG, i swear i miss them, and first thing, charmaine was, eh you grew taller.
SUSANTI said no, you're wearing heels.
so discouraged =( hahahahah! kidding.
but it was good catching up with my juniors, BNSM!!
susanti, raf!!
in the canteen saw the sec 2s ( this year sec 3s )
jolene,shaula,nissa and co.
I MISS TANGLIN NETBALL!!!!!

received testimonials, sat down. took a peek.
den saw the sec 5s.
my 3 old classmates!!
please do well!
AND! MR CHANNNNNNN!
before i actually went to the sch i told isham, i doubt mr chan is gonna remember me.
den i effing happy when he can recall me name.
happy like crazy!
he was like, "do you have coins? meaning shilings la
wah, effing happy! cus the other time i went and he called me ah soh. LOL
he calls pple ahsoh when he cannot remember.

if only Mr Teo was around!!
MRT! Mrs Koh was there, but didnt get to talk.
i miss MR LAU! MR LEE HAN SENG ( SHE JING )
hais...... i miss old school!
i miss old 'isham. HAHA kidding.

well, i'm waiting for tchers day!!
sure to miss my ol' classmates alot!

tmrw is my last day of school!
last day of Ta07/08!
to cheechin: because we can select our own preferred time table.
so choose diff time, will allocate diff class, so will change class lor!
i will be wearing tanglin sch u.

well, slightly different from the rest of the pple, because they wear it like beginning of sch,
we wear it on the alst day of sch!
I DONT WANT TO CHANGE CLASS!

No comments:

Post a Comment