Wednesday, July 02, 2008

tired...

ok, it's 12.46!!
46 mins later than the expected time to go to bed.
TOO busy with minutes!
I hate minutes but looks like i do not have much of a choice.
Today was a good day.
went macs! =) thanks dear!
had INFA. slacked..
after school ate hotplate, supposed to do ITB.
but i think peiyi and i treat it more like a picnic.

aft that do Minutes w grace, peiyi left =(
francis ate my chips and he bought one to return me back.
but ok, i was toooo lazy to bring it back home. lols.
so i left it there and kinda forced him to bring back! hahahahah.
after finishing the contents of the minutes, i was dying to meet 'isham, i swear.
went back to my place, suppose to study bstats but ended up slacking, eating! HAHA

ok, i complained to 'isham bout his contents in his blog.
apparently, more than half of his latest post talks bout futsal.
and like 1/10 of me =(.
so now to show i mention alot about 'isham,
i shall type more...
'Isham is a pleasant boy.
He made me drop my tears twice today.
I poke fun of him that he was balding.
the intention was to like ask him to cut down the intake of MSG.
and he got really serious bout it.

Still, BROKE!!!
BSTATS PAPER!
omg, so tired.
luckily tmrw IS. Thur sch 9-1pm COOOOOL shits.
acc rocks! wooooooo~

anw, not to forget, 'isham dearest got really flattered when one of my classmates,
Desmond said he was quite good looking. LOL.
i said, even when i said you were handsome, you werent so happy.
=(.
den he went on explaining like he always do.
hahahhaha
SO CUTE BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment