Thursday, July 03, 2008

why add salt to the wound?

Today was bad bad bad.
Had another major quarrel which led to a breakup(initially).
The story goes like this...

I wanted to buy cupcorn aft S&W.
He's supposed to have trng but saw no one.
so wanted to check the net thru my lappy whether trng was on.
i withdrew myself from the queue.
The next thing he did, he shouted at me twice.
It was a long queue, imagine the humiliation i face.
He didnt even give me a chance to explain why i left the queue.

I asked him to go and die and avoided him.
I told him to return my Bstats book before i breakup with him.
He said he couldnt walk as fast as i did.
In contrast, he could still go for training.
I dont know if he was just finiding excuses.
Anyway, he came and left passed my mum the book before i went out.

My mum, who still dont really approve this relationship,
she was like adding salt to the wound.
she scolded my like FUCK.
"why must you cause your own trouble?"
"you're only 16, too young to get a boyfriend"
"every 3-4days also quarrel"
"you have to consider the difference btwn u 2". she was just emphasizing on religion.
really, how can someone lecture me on something that she has failed?
Chinese with a Chinese may not work like my parents do.

had a long session with isham aft his training.
had to wait till bout 10pm...
my mum scolded me again for going out late.
I told her i was just going downstairs.
den she repeated again.
do you know how it feels when the pple close to you are going against you?!!??

He asked if i still loved him,
I said NO.
When i first got to know him, he was a great gentleman.
He said, people change...
He asked me many times if breaking up was what i wanted.
if that was really my decision.
We were both tearing quite badly.
He cried more actually.
Not till he said, "Is this the last time I'm going to be here with you?"
The last time he's gonna play with my hair.
The last time he's gonna call me dearest.
The last time he's gonna kiss me goodbye.
The last time he wipe my tears for me.
He said he's gonna take it like a man and be strong
and he wanted me to be strong like he first knew me.

The pain was unbearable
dont ask how, but we were ok in the end (:(:
think i'm gonna have puffy eyes tmr!!!! =((

anw, when i reached home.
my mum scolded me for returning home late.
DO YOU KNOW HOW OTHERS WILL THINK WHEN THEY SEE A GIRL OUT AT THIS TIME?
She didnt leave me a chance to explain myself.
I was only outside the stairs at my floor.
Is that so wrong?
" Meet 1 day less, will die ah?"

I am a sad girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment