Wednesday, July 16, 2008

yawns Debit Credit Debit Credit

I spent like dont know how long trying to do INFA tutorial!
omg, it was hell. worst than the previous one!
tmw i'm having cats & S&W. another boring day.
well, i wont get to spend much time with dear tmrw,
so i guess i'll be a good girl and spend my time wisely.
Friday is coming again unknowingly.
In fact, i think it's because i've been skipping lesson,
it wasnt intentional!!! LOL.

I'm done with INFA for now,
but i'm still up because my dear boy is still blogging.
i think he spent more than an hour on it. omg,
i cant understand how is it possible to blog for so long...
anw, my eye bags are showing.
hope holidays can arrive faster! =D so i can sleep for all i want!
wah, wanna sleep for 14hours damn funnnnn.

anw, today ( yesterday ), i laugh until wanna die.
Peiyi the joker, i dont know whats wrong with her!
LOL, she gets facinated easily like i dont know how to describe!
i mean theres nothing so amazing about walking that route!
ok, she made me laugh, at least!

regarding people calling me fat,
i'm ok la, only sometimes when my bf says it i get pissed.
well, because it reduces my confidence level ( my self esteem is low )
but i'm ok with who i am. i dont like to be compared.
(:(:

i'm still waiting for isham to finish blogging.
good thing tmrw can wake up later.
but thur and fri 9am! OH NO!

i'm tired now, see you pple! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment